This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Robert John Burtscher, 27, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 10 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces and failure to appear, assault causing bodily injury.
• Jennifer Fay Henson, 31, of Walnut Springs, was arrested on Dec. 10 for failure to appear, possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces and motion to revoke probation, driving while intoxicated.
• Cathy Crosby, 53, of Odessa, was arrested on Dec. 11 for theft by check over $20,000 of livestock.
• James Thomas Harbin, 43, of Arlington, was arrested on Dec. 11 for intoxicated manslaughter with a vehicle.
• Christopher Quiroga, 23, of Meridian, was arrested on Dec. 11 for failure to appear, driving while license is invalid with a previous conviction and failure to appear fictitious/counterfeit inspection and insurance documentation.
• Tina Louise Riggs, 30, of Greenville, was arrested on Dec. 11 for motion to revoke probation credit/debit card abuse.
— Compiled by JESSICA HORTON, staff writer