This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Carl Brandon Clark, 30 of Glen Rose, was arrested May 5 on a warrant for assault causing bodily injury/family violence. He was released after posting a $5,000 bond.
• Ricky Don Hankins, 44, of Glen Rose, was arrested May 8 on warrants for failure to comply and register as a sex offender. He is being held in the Somervell County Jail on a $50,000 bond.
• Eric Blaine Humphreys, 19, of Grandview, was arrested May 8 for burglary of a habitation. He was released after posting a $15,000 bond.
• Brice Jamison Mitchell, 18, of Glen Rose, was arrested May 8 on a warrant for burglary of a habitation. He was released after posting a $15,000 bond.
• Aaron Scott Murrell, 24, of Gladwater, Texas, was arrested May 6 after appearing in court on a warrant for burglary of a habitation. He was sentenced to five years probation after pleading guilty to the charges.
• Michael Henry Sneed, 35, of Weatherford, was arrested May 6 on a warrant for sexual assault. He was released after posting a $25,000 bond.
Compiled by WHITNEY WHITE-ASHLEY, staff writer