This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and The Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Kymberly Emery, 33, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Sept. 7 for assault causing bodily injury, family violence and resisting arrest, search or transport.
• Luis Alfonso Flores, Jr., 31, of Cleburne, was arrested on Sept. 13 for assault causing bodily injury, family violence.
• Alexis Campos Gonzalez, 22, of Granbury, was arrested on Sept. 12 for engaging in criminal activity and engaging in organized criminal activity.
• Tomas Morales Granados, 18, of Glen Rose was arrested on Sept. 9 for public intoxication and minor in possession.
• Amy Ladawn Lashley, 28, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Sept. 9 for possession of a controlled substance and driving while intoxicated.
• Devin Taylor Moseley, 17, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Sept. 9 for theft of property more than $50 and less than $500.
• Barney James Reese, Jr., 50, of Hico, was arrested on Sept. 11 for driving while intoxicated with third or more offense.
• Wesley Ann Rose, 28, of Granbury, was arrested on Sept. 11 for FTA accident involving damage to vehicle.
• Nicole Marie Vallese, 30, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Sept. 11 for driving while intoxicated.
• Michael Ray Whitley, 45, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Sept. 13 for assault causing bodily injury, family violence.