The Mineral Springs Primitive Baptist Church and its grounds are being honored with a historical marker from the State of Texas for more than 100 years of worship services.
A ceremony dedicating the marker will be held this Sunday, Oct. 9, at 2 p.m. The church grounds are located at 1104 Hereford Road (Highway 56).
Church and local dignitaries plan to attend. After the dedication, refreshments will be served and gospel entertainment will be offered in the sanctuary.
For more information, please contact Linda Bowers at 817-237-9880 or Trey Welch at 254-897-7267.