This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Todd Anthony Cartwright, 40, of Forest Hill, Texas, was arrested April 1 for unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• Robyn Deann Dempsey, 36, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 30 for making a terroristic threat against a public servant at the Somervell County Animal Shelter.
• Jordan Roy Green, 17, of Glen Rose, was arrested April 3 for contempt of court, disobedience of a court order.
• Justin Mack Collins, 20, of Mansfield, was arrested March 30 possession of marijuana.
• Seth Lee Mann, 17, of Glen Rose, was arrested April 2 for failure to attend school.
• Luke Estes Phillips, 17, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 30 for possession of marijuana less than two ounces.
• Alejandro Ramierez, 23, of Glen Rose, was arrested April 1 striking a fixture/highway landscape.
• Lisa Marie Sanchez, 35, of Glen Rose, was arrested April 3 for possession of a controlled substance less than one gram - amending conditions.
• David Tonche, 26, of Cleburne, was arrested April 1 for driving while license is invalid.
Compiled by WHITNEY WHITE-ASHLEY, staff writer