This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene, or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Glen Rose Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail Log are as follows:
• Kyle Robert Burns, 23, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 11 for resisting arrest, search or transport, public intoxication and no valid inspection certificate.
• Calen Ross Camp, 21, of Cleburne, was arrested on Dec. 8 for possession of marijuana less than two ounces.
• Eulalio Flores III, 38, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 11 for driving while intoxicated, third or more.
• Toby Cristbal Griego, Jr., 36, of Gatesville, was arrested on Dec. 7 for driving while intoxicated, third or more, court commitment.
• Richard Dale Kolath, 26, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 8 for driving while license invalid with previous conviction and purchase to furnish alcohol to a minor/contribute.
• David Randall McGriff, 45, of Huffman, was arrested on Dec. 8 for theft more than $500 less than $1,500 by check and theft more than $500 less than $1,500 by check/Parker County.
Compiled by News Editor, ERIN COOPER