This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Carl Brandon Clark, 31, of Breckenridge, was arrested on Jan. 9 for burglary of a vehicle.
• Brian Russell Conner, 39, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 12 for contempt of court/disobedience of court.
• Danny Paul Dittoe, 35, of Stephenville, was arrested on Jan. 13 for driving while license invalid with previous conviction.
• Tasha Abrego Elliott, 24, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 15 for theft more than $500 less than $1,500 by check.
• Larry Lelan Lamb, 54, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 15 for contempt of court and possession of a controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram.
• Julian Styles Laviada, 23, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 16 for possession of marijuana less than two ounces and speeding.
• Jonathan Patrick McGirt, 30, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 13 for misc. class c/expired MVI, misc. class c/expired MVR and misc. class c/failure to maintain financial responsibility.
• Juan Arron Morales, 20, of Fort Worth, was arrested on Jan. 17 for driving while intoxicated, second or more offense.
• Luke Estes Phillips, 18, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 17 for possession of marijuana less than two ounces.
• Bryant Allen Tankersley, 19, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 16 for possession of marijuana, less than two ounces.
• Maxwell Davis Mottern, 18, of Rainbow, was arrested on Jan. 16 for possession of marijuana less than two ounces.
- Compiled by ERIN COOPER, News Editor