This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Shelly Deanne Goldston, 34, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Nov. 19 for motion to adjudicate, failure to appear, possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces.
• Neenad Pino, 35, of Cleburne, was arrested on Nov. 20 for driving while intoxicated, third or more offense, warrant.
• Karen Sawyers Riley, 51, of Granbury, was arrested on Nov. 20 for possession of a controlled substance, penalty group 1, under 1 gram.
• Tomas Granados, 17, of Glen Rose was arrested on Nov. 22 for no driver’s license.
• Charles Adolfo Pardo, 19, of Flower Mound was arrested on Nov. 24 for motion to adjudicate, possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces.
— Compiled by JESSICA HORTON, staff writer