This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Salvador Chavez, 48, of Walnut Springs, was arrested on Jan. 1 for public intoxication.
• Jose Peregrino, Jr., 20, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 1 for driving without insurance and no driver’s license.
* Abel Hernandez, Jr., 18, of Glen Rose, was arrested Dec. 29 for driving without a driver’s license.
* Osvaldo Neri Hernandez, 26, of Glen Rose, was arrested Jan. 1 for driving while intoxicated.
* Dina Lea Housewright, 43, of Midlothian, was arrested Jan. 3 for possession of marijuana, less than two ounces.
* Luis Reyes Lerma, 33, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 3 for assualt causing bodily injury and family violence.
* Jimmy Mark, 42, of Warr Acres, was arrested Dec. 31 for public intoxication.
* Shannon Lee Moore, 37, of Glen Rose was arrested Dec. 29 for driving while intoxicated.
* Gerado Nava, 26, of Hico, was arrested Jan. 2 for public intoxication.
* James Dylan Thrailkill, 20 of Midlothian, was arrested Jan. 3 for possession of marijuana, less than two ounces.
* Blayne Marie Webb, of Glen Rose, was arrested Dec. 31 for theft of property greater than $500 but less than $1,500.
* Clinton Edward Wilson, 38, of Glen Rose, was arrested Dec. 30 for criminal nonsupport.
— Compiled by WHITNEY WHITE-ASHLEY, staff writer