This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Cort Hess Allen, 23, of Grapevine, was arrested March 25 for possession of marijuana.
• Justin David Burrow, 26, of Walnut Springs, was arrested March 28 for driving while license is invalid, with previous convictions.
• Carl Tracy Castro, 47, of Cleburne, was arrested March 26 for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Justin Mack Collins, 20, of Mansfield, was arrested March 30 possession of marijuana.
• Vickie Jan Collins, 59, of Granbury, was arrested March 25 on a Hood County warrant for driving while intoxicated, third or more conviction.
• Lindsey Nicole Hulsey, 17, of Granbury, was arrested March 27 for contempt of court, failure to attend.
• Chloe Ann Kellum, 37, of Granbury, was arrested March 25 possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
• Diana Dobbs Kindler, 36, of Elk City, Okla., was arrested March 23 for theft of property more than $1,500 but less than $20,000.
• Ryan Bert Lee, 26, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 27 for forgery by financial instrument.
• Alan Elton Light, 54, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 24 for public intoxication.
• Jessica Nichole Serna, 18, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 27 for possession of marijuana in a drug-free zone.
• Billy Harold Stout, 49, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 26 for public intoxication.
• Johnathon Christopher Talley, 20, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 24 for possession of marijuana in a drug-free zone.
• Troy Christopher Talley, 39, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 24 for credit or debit card abuse and theft of services more than $20 but less than $500.
Compiled by WHITNEY WHITE-ASHLEY, staff writer