This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Yousef Fayez Bibi, 24, of Dallas, was arrested on Feb. 17 for driving with an invalid license and no insurance.
• Shirley Howard Conley, 41, of Granbury, was arrested on Feb. 20 on outstanding warrants for driving without a seat belt and speeding.
• Servando Escalera, 17, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Feb. 23 for driving without a license.
• Melissa Longoria, 19, of Granbury was arrested Feb. 20 for a violation of a probation violation.
• Richard Lara Lopez, 25, of Granbury, was arrested Feb. 18 for failure to identify and public intoxication.
• Timothy Clark Marris, 18, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Feb. 20 for driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
• Daniel Rodriquez, 18, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Feb. 23 for driving without a license.
• Michael Silvas, 35, of Walnut Springs, was arrested Feb. 19 for driving with invalid license with a previous conviction.
* James Ray Smith, 41, of Granbury, was arrested Feb. 19 for online solicitation of a minor under 14, Parker County warrant.
* Lewis Grayson Willis, II, 70, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Feb. 17 for driving while intoxicated.
— Compiled by WHITNEY WHITE-ASHLEY, staff writer