This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Frankie Aviles, 24, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 9 for driving while intoxicated.
• Dustin Clay Davis, 19, of Cleburne, was arrested on Jan. 12 for driving under the influence, minor.
• Johnny Dale Fanning, 46, of Marietta, was arrested Jan. 8 for public intoxication.
• Shera Jean Gore, 30, of Granbury, was arrested Jan. 9 for driving while license invalid with previous conviction.
• Randy Joe Parsons, 22, of Glen Rose, was arrested Jan. 8 for burglary of a habitation.
• Codye Mack Perry, 20, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Jan. 5 for aggravated assault with deadly weapon and family violence.
• Jeremy Lynn Shelby, 29, of Marietta, was arrested Jan. 8 for driving while intoxicated.
• Sandra Helms Tripp, 42, of North Richland Hills, was arrested Jan. 9 for driving while intoxicated, third or more offense.
— Compiled by WHITNEY WHITE-ASHLEY, staff writer