This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Lucia Marie Barron, 22, of Mineral Wells, was arrested March 21 for theft of property more than $20 but less than $500.
• Crystale Annette Cabe, 30, of Weatherford, was arrested March 17 on a Hood County warrant for marijuana possession.
• Jennifer Rene Dietrich, 39, of Forth Worth, was arrested March 17 on a Hood County warrant for possession of a controlled substance (probation violation).
• Rebecca Michelle Ford, 26, of Weatherford, was arrested March 17 on a Hood County warrant criminal non-support.
• Richard Kevin Hargrove, 50, of Joshua, was arrested March 20 for driving while license is invalid and without motor vehicle insurance.
• Kari Lee Jenny, 42, of Granbury, was arrested March 17 for theft of property more than $20 but less than $500 by check; possession of a controlled substance less than 28 grams; and possession of a contralled substance less than one gram (Hood County warrant - failed urine analysis).
• Ladonna Kay Jernigan, 46, of Granbury, was arrested March 17 on a Hood County warrant for fraud, delivery of a controlled substance.
• Donny Allen Littlejohn, III, 28, of Kennedale, was arrested March 20 burglary of a building, insufficient bond.
• Miguel Tooley Martinez, 19, of Nemo, was arrested March 20 for possession of marijuana less than two ounces.
• Kaylo Joann Maunu, 23, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 21 for driving while intoxicated.
• Kimberly Jo Sain, 36, of Haskell, was arrested March 17 on a bench warrant for a custody hearing.
• Paul Michael Schneider, 26, of Stephenville, was arrested March 16 for driving while intoxicated and unlawfully carrying a weapon.
• Edwin Earl Smith, 68, of Arlington, was arrested March 17 for cruelty to non-livestock animals: torture.
• Tiffany Deshay Starr, 29, of Kennedale, was arrested March 17 on a Hood County warrant for theft of property more than $1,500 but less than $20,000 and failure to identify.
• Rosa Arevalo, 26, of Glen Rose, was arrested March 18 for assault causing bodily injury/family violence.
• Bobby Earl Woodard, 34, of Alvarado, was arrested March 17 on Johnson County warrants for possession of a controlled substance less than one gram; evading arrest; and driving while license was invalid with previous convictions.
Compiled by WHITNEY WHITE-ASHLEY, staff writer