This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Clifton Fred Bise, 44, of Glen Rose, was arrested April 6 for burglary of a habitation.
• Jordan Ortiz Clark, 21, of Glen Rose, was arrested April 10 for public intoxication.
• Diane Renea Enriquez, 41, of Forth Worth, was arrested April 9 for driving while intoxication, third or more offense.
• Larry Foster, 28, of Breckenridge, was arrested April 28 on a warrant for reckless driving.
• Sara Beth Howard Shuemake, 48, of Henrietta, was arrested April 12 for on two Johnson County warrants for theft of property, more than $1,500 but less than $20,000; theft of property by check, more than $20 but less than $500.
• Kelly Lynn Williams, 33, of Midlothian, was arrested April 10 for public intoxication.
— Compiled by WHITNEY WHITE-ASHLEY, staff writer