This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and The Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Scott Thomas Jamison, 21, of Friso was arrested on Aug. 3 for possession of a controlled substance.
• JoAllen Lamb, 22, of Purmela was arrested on July 30 for failure to identify fugitive, intent to give false information and possession of a controlled substance.
• Kyle Dean Mitchell, 21, of Carrollton was arrested on July 29 for the burglary of a habitation.
• Sandra Joyce Nickell, 48, of Cleburne was arrested on July 31 for hinder of apprehension or prosecution of known felon.
• Fred Kenneth Thompson III, 24, of Plano was arrested on July 29 for the burglary of a habitation.
• Jason Todd Wuemling, 36, of Glen Rose was arrested on July 30 for possession of marijuana, hiner of apprehension or prosecution of known felon and the unlawful possession of a firearm.