Compiled by Kathryn Jones, Managing Editor
This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies. Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail Log follow:
• Kelly Lynn Elliott, 33, of Glen Rose was arrested April 14 for contempt of court in Stephens County.
• Jesus Garcia Garza, 61, of Glen Rose was arrested April 17 on a commitment to serve in a work release program for driving while intoxicated, second offense.
• Laura Nell Johnson, 52, of Grand Prairie was arrested April 14 for theft of property and possession of marijuana greater than two ounces.
• Timothy John Johnson, 36, of Glen Rose was arrested April 13 as a fugitive from justice on a warrant out of Seminole County, Oklahoma, and for assault, domestic violence.
• Robert Thomas Sneed, 44, of Granbury was arrested April 13 for public intoxication.