This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene, or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Glen Rose Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log are as follows:
• Michael Brigham, 51, of Wichita Falls, was arrested on Jan. 3 for driving while intoxicated, second or more offense, possession of drug paraphernalia, misc. class c/no white flag on tow chain and misc. class c/failure to maintain financial responsibility.
• Laura Kaye Mann Brown, 39, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 31 for motion to revoke - intoxicated assault with vehicle and motion to revoke - possession of controlled substance penalty group one less than one gram, both warrants.
• Erica Lynn Gee, 22, of Granbury, was arrested on Dec. 29 for driving while intoxicated.
• Carlos Enrique Jaramillo, 39, of Granbury, was arrested on Jan. 1 for driving while license invalid with previous conviction or suspension and motion to revoke - driving while intoxicated second or more offense, a warrant.
• Larome Santena Jordan, 42, of Granbury, was arrested on Dec. 30 for criminal nonsupport.
• Connie McCormick Parten, 49, of Stephenville, was arrested on Jan. 1 for driving while intoxicated.
• Linda Coy Pleasant, 45, of Wichita Falls, was arrested on Jan. 3 for theft of property, more than $20 less than $50, by check, a warrant out of Dallas County.
• Heather Ashley Stevenson, 21, of Iredell, was arrested on Jan. 3 for speeding, a warrant from North Lake Police Department and violation of FTA.
Compiled by ERIN COOPER, news editor.