This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene, or is identified as a suspect in any printed report, they are not necessarily guilty of a criminal offense.
The Glen Rose Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log are as follows:
• Jose Feregrino, Jr., 21, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 21 for changing lane when unsafe.
• Stacie Lea Barfield, 42, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 22 for theft of property more than $20 less than $500 by check.
• Jesus Garcia Garza, 61, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 22 for driving while intoxicated, second or more offense.
• Johnathan Patrick McGirt, 30, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Dec. 22 for driving while intoxicated.
• Krystal Lea Leech, 23, of Mesquite, was arrested on Dec. 24 for driving while license invalid - bond insufficient, a warrant, and speeding.
• William Gregory McBrayer, 20, of Dublin, was arrested on Dec. 17 for speeding - a warrant out of Burleson, VPTA, no seatbelt and expired motor vehicle registration - all warrants out of Johnson County, and speeding and failure to maintain financial responsibility - both warrants out of Fort Worth.
— Compiled by ERIN COOPER, news editor.