This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail Log follow:
• Arthur Lane Austin, 52, of Rainbow, was arrested on Feb. 3 for driving while intoxicated.
• Daniel Alan Clark, 30, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Feb. 5 for burglary of a building.
• Monty James Osburn, 50, of Grand Prairie, was arrested on Feb. 2 for driving while intoxicated - third or more offense.
• Frank M. Patterson III, 35, of Arlington, was arrested on Feb. 6 for theft of property over $20 under $500 by check.
• Jeremy Edward Whalen, 32, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Feb. 6 for driving while intoxicated.
- Compiled by ERIN COOPER