This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement, public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County Jail log follow:
• Cottie Kay Barrow, 38, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Nov. 1 for driving while intoxicated, a warrant from Crowley Police Department.
• Bobbie Jerald Clark, 48, of Tyler, was arrested on Oct. 27 for theft of serv., more than $20 less than $500, a warrant out of Smith County.
• Howard Layfayette Cross, 35, of Fort Worth, was arrested on Oct. 30 for theft of property more than $20 less than $500 by check, a warrant out of Bexar County.
• Daniel Leon Jackson, 28, of Rainbow, was arrested on Oct. 28 for assault causes bodily injury/family violence.
• Ronnie Lackey, 30, of Cleburne, was arrested on Oct. 29 for online solicitation of a minor, under 14.
• Luke Estes Phillips, 18, of Stephenville, was arrested on Oct. 26 for possession of marijuana less than two ounces, a warrant motion to adjudicate.
• Terry Samuel Smith, 51, of Glen Rose, was arrested on Oct. 30 for public intoxication.
• Felipe Hernandez Valles, 48, of Fort Worth, was arrested on Oct. 26 for driving while intoxicated, second or more offense and driving while intoxicated, a warrant out of Tarrant County.