This record package is presented as a public service by area law enforcement and public service agencies and the Glen Rose Reporter.
It is important to point out that simply because a person is arrested or accused of a crime, is present at a crime scene or is identified as a suspect in any printed report in no way indicates that a person is guilty of a criminal offense.
The Reporter prints every item of information compiled by participating law enforcement agencies.
Any subsequent determination of guilt or innocence must be determined in a court of law.
Arrests from the Somervell County jail log follow:
• Bob Clayton Cobb, 49, of Midlothian was arrested April 9 for failure to appear related to an offense in Ellis County.
• Jake Hunter Deaver, 24, of Dublin was arrested April 9 for possession of marijuana.
• Jose Manuel Delarosa, 35, of Glen Rose was arrested April 9 for reckless driving.
• Paula Crabtee Fletcher, 54, of Granbury was arrested April 7 on a motion to adjudicate/insufficent bond.
• Matthew Joe Herrera, 23, of Granbury was arrested April 9 for driving with an invalid license.
• Cassie K. Miller, 36, of Granbury was arrested April 6 for delivery of a controlled substance.
• Floyd Leonel Parra, 19, of Cleburne was arrested April 8 for insufficient bond and assault to cause bodily injury.
• Whittney Shaun Shankes, 43, of Fort Worth was arrested April 11 for possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
– Compiled by Kathryn Jones, Managing Editor